The Patio is a young truly Namibian company whose philosophy is to combine craftsmanship and expertise with the passion to create unique outdoor spaces and provide quality outdoor all-weather furniture, LED Illuminated all-weather furniture, Gas heaters, indoor and outdoor sun lounger cushions, seat and scatter cushions, indoor and outdoor rugs and carpets, solar and rechargeable lighting options, shading options like sail awnings, pergolas, retractable roofs, indoor and outdoor roller blinds and screens, sun umbrellas, indoor and outdoor braais and barbeques, TV cupboards.
We are busy developing a rental option as well on selected items like the LED Illuminated all-weather furniture, certain sun umbrellas, heaters.
Since our foundation in 2013, this has not only translated into setting a high standard for ourselves and the beauty and functionality of our furniture and related products, but it has become our commitment to quality and reliability. We serve both our employees and our customers.
The two Namibian founders, Jurgen and Oliver Jurgen Daub spent numerous years doing market research and looking what the small Namibian market lacked and they found Namibians love spending time outdoors and how could they make this more comfortable and enjoyable with most importantly GREAT QUALITY, STYLISH, ELEGANT, COMFORTABLE WELL DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED imported products from GERMANY, ITALY, BELGIUM, CZECHOSLOVAKIA, AUSTRIA and of course "local" products from SOUTH AFRICA and NAMIBIA. Many of the products are hand-made which ensures great quality and that all items are individually overseen and inspected. We also take great pride in supporting hand-made products for the sole reason that this creates jobs for people world wide which we as company feel is our Social Responsibility. Our suppliers are personally picked by the founders of The Patio in order to provide not the cheapest but the best products on the market with as little as possible maintenance and after sales service.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
* Create comfortable, stylish, modern outdoor living spaces
* To inspire moments of optimism and happiness
* To create value and make a difference
* To provide and bring the best products available in the market to Namibiansour vision:
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
* People: Be a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.
* Portfolio: Bring to Namibia a portfolio of quality outdoor living item brands that anticipate and satisfy people's desires and needs.
* Partners: Nurture a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
* Planet: Be a responsible citizen that makes a difference by helping build and support sustainable communities.
* Profit: Maximize long-term return to shareowners while being mindful of our overall responsibilities and investing the money back into Namibia and our community.
* Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organization.
Our Winning Culture defines the attitudes and behaviors that will be required of us to make our 2020 Vision a reality.our values:
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
* Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
* Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
* Integrity: Be real and always honest
* Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
* Passion: Committed in heart and mind
: As inclusive as our brands
* Quality: What we do, we do well
* Focus on needs of our consumers, customers and partners
* Get out into the market and listen, observe and learn
* Possess a world view
* Focus on execution in the marketplace every day
* Be insatiably curious
* Act with urgency
* Remain responsive to change
* Have the courage to change course when needed
* Remain constructively discontent
* Work efficiently
* Be accountable for our actions and inactions
* Steward system assets and focus on building value
* Reward our people for taking risks and finding better ways to solve problems
* Learn from our outcomes -- what worked and what didn’t
* Inspire creativity, passion, optimism and fun Please enjoy your shopping experience with us.